Open Photo Project: wildlife photography

 Open Photo Project: wildlife photography

For this open photo Project, I chose to take pictures of wildlife photography. I took these pictures at the animal shelter and my pet

This is my cat looking at me on top of my bed

This cat gave birth about a week ago

This cat has cute ears

this cat has pretty eyes

This cat has long legs

This cat was sleeping

This cat is really pretty 

this dog really likes people

this dog is brother with the dog below

this dog is a brother to the dog above


This dog got in an accident and now he cannot use his legs

This kitten is waiting for addoption

These two dogs are sleeping together

This cat was really skinny but is now healthy after the care he got



This kitten likes to go inside my hoodie

This is my friends cat

these two cates really like each other

this is my first kitten


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICONIC PHOTOGRAPHER PHOTO PROJECT