Seiyul Hong

Introduction

   


 

Hi, my name is Seiyul Hong. I am a sophomore who has recently transfered into Marianas High school from Saipan International School. I chose this online course because when I was in middle school I took a photography class where I learned many things, this is why I am looking forward to take this class and to earn more knowledge of photography. In my free time I love to play tennis, play piano and flute. Some things I like also include cats, eating, and binge watching on netflix. After graduating I am planning to go to a college in Korea for about two years and transfer to the States. I want to become a psychiatric nurse. I hope everyone can enjoy their highschool life and be safe!!!

           myblog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICONIC PHOTOGRAPHER PHOTO PROJECT