Elements of Art Photo Project

Texture: this is a picture I took at the school big tree, it shows how rough the tree is.
Line:  This picture was taken in school and I thought it was a good picture for line.

Tone:  used my water bottle to show tone because it has reflections of the light which is changing the color of the surface.


Color: I used this sunset picture for color to show the beauty of the sunset.


Form: I took this picture of my cat for form, I thought it was a good idea because it takes a lot of space.

shape: I took this photo behind my window, it shows the diamond shapes.


Space: I took this photo on top of a balkony after my class. As you can see there is many space behind or around it.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICONIC PHOTOGRAPHER PHOTO PROJECT